People come into your life for a reason

I really think that everyone one comes into your life for a reason. I sit here and I think of all the people who have come and gone in my life. I can see all the things they have done for me know my life. Each person has come into my life for a reason.

The first person that comes to mind is my camp leader from a couple years ago. After camp I never talked to her. But in March when my life fell apart I turned to her. I don't even know why. But I just felt like she would understand and she did. She helped me through a lot. So I think the reason she came into my life was to help keep me strong.

The next person that I think if is my once close friend. I could tell her everything and really trusted her. But she didn't come into my life to be a friend and help me. She pushed me down. So far down. Turned on me so fast. She thoughts me not to trust people, always have my guard up. She is the person that made me realize you can't trust anyone.

And then I thinking her. Even thought things didn't work out with us there was still a purpose for her coming into my life. She taught how to love and what real love is. She completely saved me, if she wasn't here for me to talking to I wouldn't be here. And the biggest reason I feel like she came into my life was to show me who I really am. Who the real me is. She is the one that made me realize and accept the fact that I do have feelings for girls. If it wasn't for her, I would still be living in the dark and lying to myself.

To all the people who have ever been in my life. I don't care if you hurt me if helped me. You helped build me. If it wasn't for you i would be a lot different and wouldn't be myself. To everyone that has ever been in my life, thank you.
November 11th, 2012 at 11:49pm