Help?

I was looking through the word documents on my file when I came upon a summary of one of the stories I had first deleted. It was a One Direction fanfic. One of the first actually, but I had deleted it. Now, I kind of want to start it once more.

Here's the summary:

Competitor #1 || Liam Payne

"She was my best friend, and she was a beautiful girl. Ever since I met her, I've always had this feeling. It wasn't an uneasy feeling, but it was a strange unfamiliar feeling. And, slowly, ever so slowly, it grew into something bigger, something beautiful. It was like a butterfly coming to life and separating from its cocoon. Now, since I allowed for this to happen, I must compete for her love, for her attention. All is fair in love and war."

Competitor #2 || Niall Horan

"Since I saw her enter the bus from behind him. A smile appeared on my lips, and my blue eyes brightened up. Her magnificent red hair flowed past her shoulders, and her pink lips went perfectly with her pale skin. I asked if he had any feelings for her. He said he had none. Since then, I was slowly falling into the dark abyss where she waited for me. I never thought he would lie to me, and I never thought he would fall for her. Now, I must compete for her attentions, for her love. All is fair in love and war."

Competitor #3 || Louis Tomlinson

"I didn't like her from the beginning. She didn't seem to like me either, but we never had a real reason for that. We would bicker and nag at each other. We would prank each other and try to rile up one another. Somewhere along the way. We grew close, and we became friends, and me? I fell in love along the way. Never had I thought they would have feelings for her. Never had I thought I would have to compete for her love, for her to be with me. All is fair in love and war."

The Prize || Rosemary White

They were all magnificent boys. Liam was my rock, and he always seemed to be there for me. He helped me with problems, and he always had a shoulder for me to cry on when needed. He had a strong, protective feeling to him, and I love him so much. Niall was my teddy bear. He was a happy go lucky guy, and he was nice to cuddle with too. He was always there to comfort me and accompany me, while making me laugh at the same time. I don’t want to hurt him because I love him as well. Louis was my partner in crime and rival at the same time. We had once hated each other and would prank one another constantly, but somewhere along the line, we grew used to each other. He has a romantic side to him that many don’t see. I love him too. All of these boys. They had a way to comfort me and hold me and cheer me up. They had captured bits and pieces of my heart and now. Now, I must choose only one of them, while breaking two of them at the same time."

Now, you decide if I should write it again. I think I may, but I'm still undecided. I've always been in love with love triangles, but I guess this is more of a love square. Same thing. I'm not even sure why I had deleted this story in the first place, but if I do decide to go through with it, it will probably be on the back burner till I finish some of my other stories. Anyway, thank you for you help!
November 12th, 2012 at 12:32am