Dreams and scary wake up calls.

You all know Reptar right? From Rugrats? The green dinosaur thing. Well he scares me. Like a lot. I don't have any weird fear of dinosaurs or anything but Reptar always scared the shit out of me when I would watch Rugrats.

I had a dream last night that I had just woken up. I was getting out of bed and was heading for the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror, which takes up the length of one entire wall, it was shattered but it was shattered really perfectly lol so it looked like a kaleidoscope almost? And in every single little broken piece was an evil(er) looking Reptar and I nearly shat myself right then and there.

So I ran out of the bathroom and went to go downstairs to I don't even know where and I ran into someone and it was REPTAR. He had turned red and his eyes were black but still sort of glowing and he started beating me like crazy. Like I felt as if I was actually being hit. A lot.

When I woke up I was freaking the fuck out and nearly crying because as ridiculous as it sounds it scared me. I forgot my friend had slept over because when I went to get out of bed I had yet another heart attack. I wasn't expecting to see someone laying next to me.

And I have work in a couple of hours. Today just isn't starting off that great.
November 12th, 2012 at 03:32pm