Kik. + Pet peeve.

Soo guys, I went shopping with my family yesterday and it was so fucking complicated. I legit had to run to the restaurant where my dad was at just to get the shopping list we made the night before.

It was three blocks away too. So after we were done getting our crap we walked three blocks to put the groceries away. I hate walking because I always seem to attract mean people.

Like my shirt was loose and my bra strap was showing and this girl my age pointed that out to her friends as I walked by them.

You do not know how pissed I was.

But anyway, I got so many things and I ate them all once I got home. Which means I ate tangerines, orange air heads, grapes, rice and chicken, chocolate ice cream, and a lot more crap that I can't seem to remember.

And I got the worst stomach ache ever. It lasted until this afternoon and I posted about it on Instagram along with a picture. I also told people to message me on Kik.

It was, to put it shortly, a good and a bad thing. I talked to this amazing guy and our conversation lasted for hours. He even thinks I'm cute.

Image

He also said he was gonna talk to me tomorrow after he feels better. OMG. I'm all giggly now.

I don't know why though, it's just I finally get to talk to someone who doesn't piss me off or make me feel like a dumb ass. He actually cares about what I have to say.

On another note, I have a new pet peeve now. Okay so guyss, I'm a really giggly and happy person. If you see me on the street I will legit smile at you. I don't care, I will smile and/or grin at you.

And I laugh at anything and everything because it's freaking easy as hell to make me laugh.

And it's not like you say "ew, yer uglay" and I'll fucking burst out laughing. It has to be funny. And that wasn't funny.

So I was in class on Friday and I was laughing and this guy, F, asked me what was so funny cause apparently they were talking about an accident that happened. I seriously had no idea so I was like "What do you mean?"

And he was like "You're laughing because someone died in an accident. Not everything is funny, you be laughing too much" I basically said, "You know, just because you're talking doesn't mean I'm listening. The only people who were listening were those who actually gave a shit about what you had to say blah blah blah."

It just pissed me off. I mean...I honestly wasn't listening to him so it was none of his business if I laughed or not. It's not like everyone will pay attention to you when you're talking F!

Seriously though, so much has happened to me in the past and I can't even begin to tell you how upset I always was. It was and still sometimes is hard to smile and laugh.

I laugh a lot because I never did it for years. From like...3rd to 7th grade I was never happy, I was that kid who just wanted to die. Yeah, I was young but do you really need an age to be considered "suicidal"?

lol, I'm not even sure if I knew I was suicidal, I just knew I didn't want to live anymore.

So there ya go. I prefer to laugh now Mibba. I'd rather laugh than cry. And I hate when people ask me why I laugh so much. Nigguh do you want me to cry every second of the day!?

But anyways, does anyone have a kik? I never talk to anyone on here anymore and that sucks.
November 13th, 2012 at 01:27am