My first date was a success, I hope.

That's what I keep telling myself, though. I thought it was enjoyable; whether or not he had a good time, I'm not so sure.

Last night, this guy why my last blog was about took me to the movies. Actually, no; our parents took us to the movies, but it was a date. The movie we saw was Skyfall, and it was amazing! I highly recommend it if you're into James bond or action movies.

But back to the topic of discussion, I had a great time. We got there a little early so we just walked around the mall and went into Barnes and Noble. Once we finally got in the theater, I was relieved, and a little disappointed; he didn't try anything on me. I'm relieved because that shows how much of a gentleman he is, and that he respects me. I was kind of afraid he'd try to kiss me or hold my hand, but he didn't. Now, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't put his arm around me. I kind of wanted that, and I thought I made it obvious; I sort of leaned close to him, and when a suspenseful scene came on I would cower in his direction. Our shoulders touched, but he didn't put that arm around me. Overall I guess I'm thankful he didn't do anything.

Once I got home, he messaged me on Facebook saying "Thanks, I had a delightful time," which made me happy, but there's still a part of me that says he doesn't like me. I have such little confidence.

Apparently, his mom told my mom a lot. She said that it was his first date, like mine, and that he's liked me for a while. He told his parents that "there is this really pretty girl and I want to get to know her, but I don't know how!" I have a hard time believing that because a) he had a huge crush on our friend J, and only stopped liking her since she started dating his best friend (she told me all of this), and b) I met him in the beginning of the school year, and if he was interested in me at all, why didn't he approach me then, not three months into the school year? I hope I'm not the rebound since he couldn't get J. That would really suck.
Any who, follow my new band blog ?

Thanks for reading this. Have a good night, guys!
November 13th, 2012 at 03:08am