That boy :D

Oh my jesus. I can't. Why am I insanely happy just by talking to him? For 3 weeks, I have been in an almost non-stop great mood and insanely happy just by talking to him. Is that crazy? Is it? He just makes me so insanely happy AND WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING. Every time I get a message from him, I smile. I've gotten to where I text him during school because he asked if I would leave my phone on so I could text him. I have to restrain from smiling or giggling during class because of his messages. Some of the messages are just too cute. Like I can't even.

Like this morning, around 6:45, I texted him saying, "Hey (:" Then about 20 minutes later he texts back and goes, "Hey baby (:" In my mind, I was like, "Baby? Whoa." Lol. And last night he called me beautiful. And he talks about things he wants to do, but he's always like, "I don't want to do that if you're not comfortable or if you're not ready." Which, I think that's sweet. And at one point we were talking about how I didn't believe little compliments because I'd always heard bad things and he said, "Don't listen to what others say, I think you're pretty (:" And then when I went to go to bed he sent, "Goodnight cutie (:"

I can't even deal with all this happiness. I can't even. I don't even know why. It just makes me insanely happy. It's weird for me to be this happy. It's weird for me. I mean, it's insane. I've never been the flirty type. I've never done a lot of flirting, even with my ex-boyfriend and before we got together. Guys were/are never interested in me, and most of the guys at my school are idiots and have no common sense. So for me it was weird when J started to flirt with me, it weirded me out, but now I can totally go along with it with ease. It's somewhat easy for me now because I like J and it's not forced flirting. It's just natural and easy-going. I don't have to try with him. For God's sake, he came to my house and saw me in pajamas with messy hair. He thought I looked good in pajamas. LOLWUT. But yeah.

I need to stop before I keep rambling. Lol.
November 14th, 2012 at 04:11am