A big rant.

This will be a rant, most likely.

Where do I begin?

I'm such a nice freaking person! I'm a good friend, I help when they need help, I listen when they need to talk, and I drop everything for them. But god forbid if I need anything, they don't care. They go "I'm busy. Can you find someone else?" Or they ask me if I can wait.

Uh, no. I can't. I'm sorry.

Or they completely leave me. They don't say anything, they just up and leave. There goes two years of my life trying to be a good friend to you and you just throw it all away. A big f- you to my face.

Then, as matters get worse, I'm a wonderful girlfriend. (Matters being a year ago when I last dated, but that's okay)

I cook them food, I let them drag me to places I don't care for, and I never argue with them. But yet, I get cheated on and my boyfriend(ex now) decides he'll do drugs behind my back.

Kay. Cool. I can deal with being single.

What else?

I'm a good PE student. I passed my test. I came to class prepared. I had shoes tied, all the time. I had doctor notes, if I was sick. And, I wore my knee brace. I ran the mile, the half mile, the one/fourth mile, etc. I played all the sports I had to. But yet, I still got bullied and no one (except family and friends) did anything. Not even the superintendent.

Here I am, second week out of school, out from surgery. I can't walk fully until February. And, I won't be done with all of this til April.

How come I'm such a nice person, yet I still get treated like crap?

..I guess I'll never understand.
November 14th, 2012 at 08:07pm