Enya Station+Ziall Slash

Okay so my social studies teacher made a point about reading, writing, and listening to music with lyrics so I made an Enya station, so I could focus.
Its really quite pretty, the music that comes on the station. I haven't disliked much of the it.
Calming, beautiful, and nostalgic *closes eyes, spreads arms out, and sways in the moonlight*.

So yeah. I'll type something more if I come up with it...But onto Ziall.
The less you know, the better the slash!
Chemistry of slash pairings=the less you know about them, the less you view them as who they are (in this case heterosexual) and you can just pick out who's personality can be manipulated best into a gay/bisexual character.
Yes its sick and wrong. Care to join? *sticks hand out, beckons and does creepy eyes*
(side note:this is just my experience. I do not mean to generalize for all y'alls experiences.)

So I'mma put a warning right here. Dear serious Directioners: My slash fantasies, my fanon versions of 1D are as real as you being married to them or having some special connection because you happen to be a fan and know all the incriminating things anyone who watched the news knows about them.

ITS FUN TO PRETEND. WE CAN PRETEND AND BE FRIENDS TOGETHER.

So if you don't like me using your idols as pawns in my twisted slash stories, go marry yourself to one in your fantasy world and have the both of you trash talk us all you want, I just don't want to hear it.
And to all sensible Directioners, I apologize for any offense, I was not talking down to you guys.

Anyways. What I hear in the grapevine (translation wolves342 on Mibba. I just did a shoutout. Might as well finish it. She's a sweet ol Directioner, loves wolves, cutest girl in the world, go say hi!) is that Zayne is at first mysterious and moody.

WORKS FOR ME, BUDDY. Now he's Fanon Zayn, (does it have an 'e'? Whatever) who's closeted, gay, and has Brian Kinney's policy about people knowing his sexuality (QAF, look it up).

And what I hear (again, my friend) about Niall (I say it Nee-ahl, suck it up..Haha geddit geddit) is he's outgoing and well in general a perky blond. LIKE MY FRIEND.
WE CAN WORK WITH THIS. Fanon Niall is now a perky femmy bisexual or gay dude who is so friggin meant for Zayne.
ITS ALL FICTION, PEOPLE. BEAR WITH ME. Now we can get into the extreme mushiness of this, and Zayne can be all angsty, which of course leads to other things...*coughs*.

Understand now, cray cray Directioners? We're twisting your idols into different people and using their names, just so we can have our fun. Sounds familiar, huh?
OOOOH GURLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!
Not being sexist, there are fanboys out there. They're just....rare *grabs camera and does crocodile hunter style vid with fanboy*
Me(puts on Australian accent):The rare and dangerous 1D slash and/or not slash fanboy sits at the computer, doing basically the same things as a fangirl! EXCEPT HE'S MALE. And usually gay..or metrosexual. SORRY KARMA I'M ONLY HUMAN I HAVE TO MAKE SOME ASSUMPTIONS *cowers in fear of hell* these rare fanboys are found on all parts of the world...
Fanboy:What the hell? Who are you and what are you doing in my bedroom *covers screen*?
Me: Ummmmm....*runs*

Did you guys know Niall means cloud? Makes sense, huh.
And as I say at the end of my blogs, if any of this content rubs you the wrong way, I am totally open to an educated argument and will definitely acknowledge if I've f*cked my words up. Hate? Well its Mibba thats as rare as the slash fanboy (OOOH ANOTHER ASSUMPTION. BAD, BAD RAROMAN).
Live long and find slash (duckies)
-Raroman
November 15th, 2012 at 02:19am