Its Fiction People!!!

Wow... just wow. Who knew one update of a fictional story could cause so much backlash. This is the first time I've received private messages with story comments and was told off in the process.

I've gotten over a dozen messages from readers telling me that they hate how Sid is being portrayed in the story. People hate that Sid is being so rude and are quick to remind me that "Sid would never act like that".

I've met Sid a few times, he's been nothing but polite and accommodating, but the thing is, what you see on TV, or during a fan experience is about 1% of how a person really is. The truth is, no one knows how Sid acts when he's at home and in a stressful situation.

But the bigger picture here is the simple fact.... its all fiction!! I made it up, it makes for a good story and I'm by no means trying to say that Sid is this huge asshole in real life. I'm beyond shocked at the messages and it really makes me question if its even worth the time to continue the story because for once, everyone might not live happily ever after. That stuff is only true in fairy tales and the direction I'm heading in for this story is one that is more realistic...
November 15th, 2012 at 06:20am