A Rueful Moment.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't seem to do anything right for anyone. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to see anyone, I don't want to do anything. I'm not emotionally stable - and not necessarily because of my gran's death.

I've got a serious "fuck this shit" kind of attitude and I'm so overwhelmed with trying to catch up with my school work. I've got 6 school days worth of work to make up - and everything just keeps piling up, everything keeps happening. My history teacher has been the most understanding by giving me nearly two weeks to keep up. But other teachers haven't been as understanding. I can't keep up. Life can't slow down for me.

My parents have been completely insensitive about my feelings and this agitates me more than anything else. I just want my family to understand, but whenever I try to have a conversation, a decent one at least, they don't take me seriously. It doesn't matter to them.

I've been struggling so hard to keep calm and maintain a positive attitude but I've thrown that out of the window. Deal with it.

I'm sorry to all of you, to every last person I've snapped at and will snap at. If I haven't practically bitten your head off yet - just wait. Your time is coming soon.
November 16th, 2012 at 03:01am