Two Faced People.

I can not stand two faced people, It's like why can't you just tell someone how you feel and not pretend to like them for whatever reason. I will be the first to admit that I have done it in my life before, But I have stopped because just today I witnessed a two facer in action. When I was in kindergarten I was friends with this girl, who we will call apple ( Yeah I don't know) We were pretty good friends up until, about 2nd grade then she kinda met other people and so did I, Any who later down the road about 6th grade we started hating each other, because we were fighting over the same best friend. Apple moved at the end of 7th grade and then me and lets just giver her the name of watermelon, ( I may be craving fruit) Became best friends. Apple moved to California and kinda took a different life path of drugs, Drinking bleach (because people do that now I guess) And partying and all that fun stuff. While watermelon and I pretty much kept to our selves. Watermelon would tell me how much she didn't like what she was doing, and would ask her to stop but Apple never did. Any who Watermelon and I stopped being friends for the reasons of a boy. (I have a blog on that ) Today I was sitting in a window at school doing some homework before first period began, when all of a sudden I see apple and watermelon walking in the school together, I did a double take because I couldn't believe the crack whore was in our school. Watermelon goes around telling everyone its her best friend. I heard that and started to laugh, Out of all the people the person who talks the most shit about apple is watermelon.. I was just thinking really Why don't you tell her how you really feel? Why lie to her? Like you did me?

I like honest people, If you don't like me, tell me. If you are afraid of hurting my feelings don't be. I can assure you I can handle just about anything, and I have. I do not talk to a good majority of my family because they are all two faced. BE YOURSELF. If you take one thing from this blog I hope its this, The right people will stick around and the wrong ones will lie to you and tell you they like you, and turn right around and tell someone else they hate you.
November 16th, 2012 at 07:37am