More ramblings of meaningless...ramble

That title makes no sense but then again neither will this blog post. Do any of my blog posts make sense? I cant actually remember writing ANYTHING in the history of EVER that makes sense. I just sort of bullshit my way through most english essays and manage to get top marks for almost all of them. Its great.

...This blog actually had a purpose and now I've forgotten what that was. Damnit.

Allow me to ramble then, till I remember.

I've become really obsessed with Young Guns lately...like, I've been a fan for a good while now but I didnt start to really like them till the start of October and then when I saw them live I was like 'OMG I AM IN LOVE' so yeah I'm like a little Young Guns fanboy now. No shame.

I accidentally outed myself to a school friend also and she knows I'm trans but its okay cause she's fab and I love her and she's being super nice it makes me want to cry because I'm not that nice to people ever and she makes me feel bad. Ah. We had a non uni today and EVERYONE was wearing Chinos it was horrible. Also lots of bright colour. My eyes are sore, its sad.

Still haven't remembered what I was going to say. It was something to do with a story probably. I want to write more Young Guns stuff but then on one hand I have my girlfriend yelling at me to write more about Gus and Si, and then on the other hand I'm like NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SHIP THAT. So yeah tell me Young Guns ships you want me tio write about. Go. I wanna write nice oneshots. I have a few ideas, muahahaha.

That was probably the main focus of this blog. If it wasn't, I'll probably remember the real reason I started this later and I'll be like 'DAMN' but yeah. Anyway.

Feedback on Young Guns stuff please and thank.
November 16th, 2012 at 05:34pm