I, May, Non Omnis Moriar, am definitely in love.

So ever since I went back to Salamanca this year, I've been going to this boarding school, which doesn't have to have all their students sleeping there. Well, I don't board school there but I do go. So the first day I met this really cute guy because I was curious and I snooped around the dorms. And I caught him when his door was open and he called out on me.

He's a bad boy, I just knew from the beginning from the leather jacket to the cigarette's spread all over his nightstand. But like, that morning, when I made a few friends--yes, yes I made friends, Micah and Katie and Bea, I MADE FRIENDS as you know--and they told me about him.

Guys.

Like, guise.

He's in a freaking gang.

Please, catch me cause I'm going to faint.

Anyway, he's in a gang and it's just like fucking Danger on JBFF or like on those Nicholas Sparks novels or even worse because he was involved in a beating and a police thing or something and I know it's so wrong but it's so fucking hot oh my god.

Anyway.

The thing is that since then I've been pretty obsessed over him. Let's call him Danger, okay? Well, so Danger has been sending me cryptic looks throughout what's been so far of the school year and basically we talk on science class, which is the only class we have together. I thought nothing of it because he's actually very social though kind of closed about him. He just likes to have a nice talk. And he likes cats and books. And he's a secret potterhead. He's a Ravenclaw. AND HE LIKES QUEEN.

But we've never really done much of anything. We haven't really flirted, just talked nicely and... idk, just being... not even friends, but more like acquaintances. At least that's what I thought.

So yesterday there was a party because today there was no school. And they invited me--shocker there-- and I went. Because what the hell? Why not? I bought a dress, went over to my friends' houseroom to get ready and then we were at the Pinales, in the Plaza de los Toros, which is the place where most people get drunk and have parties and--oh my god, he was there.

And and and and he looked SO HOT. And he wasn't drunk. And he wasn't the designated driver. He had a cup on his hand and all but I was watching him the entire time and he was throwing the drink away, everytime he drank he was wincing and it seemed like he was really out of place. Now wait, wait, wait for it. BAM. There was a fight.

I didn't really understood much until my friend told me when they were fighting, but the enemies of Danger's gang--isn't it just ksdakjdgasng?-- were too drunk and came by to pick a fight. And like, everyone got into a circle and my friend put me on the front and I was scared shitless and confused because I had never seen anything like that but I actually kind of enjoyed it. It was like watching Fight Club in real life. With even hotter guys. Guys that I talked to. In school.

And then they pushed Danger to the middle and one of the guys in the other gang--obviously--punched him in the jaw, and I squealed like a pig, so they all looked at me and the guy was just like, about to grab my arm or something when Danger just shoved him out of the way and threw him on the floor and sat on him and punched the highlights out of him. But like, the other guy almost won and I was about to cry or something because he had a black eye and his everywhere was bleeding and all. But Danger won--WOO.

And watch this, watch this... HE CAME TO ME, OH MY GOD, HE ASKED ME IF I WAS ALRIGHT AND HE ASKED ME WHETHER I WAS HURT AND I WAS LIKE 'WHAT THE FUCK. HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF? YOU'RE FUCKING BLEEDING YOU STUPID BASTARD'. So everyone was watching us so he took me out by the arm and asked me in private if I was alright and I was like, so fucking awkward and dreamy but I said yes and managed t look good and ---oh my god, here comes the next part.

His friends came to us and asked him where he was going and he said, here it comes... 'Naw, man, I'm okay, I'm going back to my dorm after dropping my girl home. See you tomorrow.' And I was like 'OH MY GOD, HE JUST CALLED ME HIS GIRL AND HE'S DROPPING ME HOME IN HIS DUCATI OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO RIDE A DUCATI WITH THE BOY OF MY DREAMS' and he was like 'Wanna ride?' and--ah-hah c;--I was so proffesional and told him that I would love one.

So I hugged his waist and all and he asked me where I lived and he rode me there and when he dropped me he got out of his bike and accompanied me to my door and because my mom is conveniently an alcohol whore and a slut she is out in a bar and hujdkgjnfd oh my god, I asked him if he wanted to come inside so I could like, take care of his wounds and he looked at me all surprised and and and.

Sorry, I'm.... so excited. So crazy. Thrilling inside. He asked me if I wasn't disgusted or scared or anything and I told him no and as I cleaned his wounds on his perfect face and chest and arms and everything I told him that I didn't mind because I'm a writer and he told me that it was really cool and I showed him my story An Old Foe and he liked it and told me that I had a lot of talent and then we talked for hours in my room and he told me that he had wanted to be an artist since he was a little kid but he didn't have enough talent and he promised me that he'd show me his sketchbooks if I showed him more of my stories and we made a deal and.

We kisssssssssed.

We friggin kissed.

Oh my God, it was my first kiss and it was the most amazing thing in the world. Just like my stories. Cuter than Please, Don't Go. More passionate than Chubby. More trusting than Bloodstream. Wilder than Her Name is Alice and much much more than I ever thought. His lips were so fucking soft and he is such a great kisser and he left in his Ducati and I just melted into a poodle and I just had to write everything that I could and I updated yesterday something quick so I could go to bed and day dream about him all night long.

And we have been talking all day in the blackberry and like, he is simply amazing and oh my god, I'm in love, he's perfect and I am just so mushy all the time. And I don't feel butterflies in my stomach, I feel like it's clenching itself and it's about to roar mighty murder or something and I'm just sighing all the time and I can't stop thinking about him or the kiss or.

Tomorrow I have a date. A FUCKING DATE.

Thoughts?
November 17th, 2012 at 12:04am