Another 1D Co-Write From Katie, Dear God.

Image[/center

Sweet baby jesus, I've decided to do it again. My love for co-writes, One Direction, and the lovely ladies who support me gave me that extra push to get this in motion.

Check it:


Disney World. The happiest place on earth. Visiting the parks is great. Working at them is even better.

In this AU fic, the lovely boys of One Direction are working at Disney World, as part of a summer internship, along with hundreds of other college students. Each of the interns gets to live in Disney's special dorms, free of charge. The five main girls will work in the parks along with the boys.

Here they are.


Louis Tomlinson acts as Prince Charming to Cinderella. He is responsible for attending meet and greets and acting as the prince around the park!

Niall Horan is the star of Magical Kingdom's live production. He plays the leading male role.

Zayn Malik works in Animal Kingdom, but he works with the animals. He cleans up after them and performs animal shows.

Harry Style is one of the many employees who runs the rides. He switches from ride to ride, but primarily works in Magic Kindgom.

Liam Payne is another employee in charge of the rides. He works primarily in Animal Kingdom, and his favorite ride to run is Expedition Everest. Because it is fabulous. He also does the safari tours a lot.

If you're interested in being a part of this project, send me a message(:
November 17th, 2012 at 04:36am