Lots of stuff. Including stories.

Well, I went to the college of my dreams yesterday, and I can not even express how excited I am for my letter.

I am honestly praying I've been accepted. They have the best journalism program, which is my major, in the state, one of the greatest football teams, and the campus is gorgeous. It's so historic, and just full of life and so diverse for where I live. I love it, love it, love it.

I have one more college to tour, which is another top contender for me. It's in Charleston, very close to the beach, and another historic college. I am entirely too stressed for letters, because if I get accepted to both, I honestly don't know how I can choose.

GAH.

Anyways, I love the weather. It's not too cold, not too warm, and the outdoors are just... Stunning this time of year, you know?

I have been so swamped with working out applications, schoolwork and a newfound urge to exercise and lose weight, that I've been slacking a bit with stories.

But, now I am creating a couple new ones, and furthering more!

As of now, these are the stories able to read:

Stardust, which is a group-write between That Mormon Girl, Niall Horan., Loony Lovegood, carousels; and myself. I'm so excited for this to continue, it's such a lovely idea and has, not talking about myself I promise, some amazingly talented writers.

Hell on Heels, a Liam Payne story I really adore. I don't want to give much away, but let's just say I like breaking hearts.

State of Grace, which replaced my old story In for the Kill/ It hasn't gotten too much popularity but whatever, I frigging love writing it.

And I also have two completed short stories, a one shot featuring Ed Sheeran called Slow Motion, and a three chapter story for Louis Tomlinson, called To the Moon and Back.

If you ever feel like it, let me know what you guys think, yeah? I love feedback (don't we all) and really appreciate it!

On another note, I can't wait for Thanksgiving break to start. And for Thanksgiving.

Spanksgiving.

Here, have a gif of the lucky girl who got to touch Niall's bum.

Image

You're very welcome, commence the jealousy.

Have a frigging awesome weekend!
November 17th, 2012 at 09:48pm