So I just saw Yashin again

Yashin gig number 4 (5th time seeing them though cause I saw them as support for another band).

And it was fucking amazing, seriously.

Some people were doing the Gangnam Style dance when We Butter The Bread With Butter were on and it was hilarious. WBTBWB were pretty good too, actually, I've never listened to them before..

We got a couple of rows from the barrier at the start of the gig, though when Harry got us to jump round in circles we moved further back a little bit. I ended up losing my voice for a while during NYONY…

Harry crowdsurfed, too! I got pushed right over after that and it was fucking terrifying cause I couldn’t breathe and there were so many people on top of me, but then Harry appeared and he offered his hand to help me up and gave me a hug, making sure me and others were okay before he got back onto the stage. (Somehow his top had disappeared? Lol I was like I have touched Harry's bare, sweaty chest) I met another girl then and she was lovely but I can’t remember her name, and that's going to bother me cause she was really, really nice. The rest of the gig after that was amazing too, and I ended up in tears during Stand Up. Idk I just love Yashin so much it hurts.

We met Debay again and got some photos and same with Dave, he's fab. I love Dave. Good old Dave.

I’m gonna be sore and tired as hell tomorrow, but it was well worth it. I can always count on Yashin to put on an amazing show in Glasgow. Can’t wait to see them again! I’m still shaking from it lol and it hurts to breathe but yeah. Glasgow Yashin shows are fucking insane.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep now
November 17th, 2012 at 11:54pm