I need to stop

So...let me just start by saying: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (for Saturday, not today, sadly)

I had a birthday party, which Rachael (you should all know Rachael) attended, as well as a lot of my friends. It was really good and not at all awkward, thank god. But we did Gangnam Style like 5 times and my legs KILLED for the next two days afterwards omg it was so bad, like I could barely walk. I did get 70 quid though, and then some presents and stuff, and yay, it was good. I got 21 cards too, which is more than like, I've ever got for all of my birthdays combined.

However, I went to Tesco today and spent 20 POUNDS on food and a hat. It's ridiculous. Like, I actually spent that much in Tesco, I desperately need to stop. I think that every time I get any money, I always end up spending it on food and stuff for other people and basically just waste it, it's awful.

SEND ME HELP.

In other news, the zombie apocalypse has begun, and I'm afraid that I'm going to end up contaminating and killing you all. You see, I am rotting from the bottom lip down (again) and I look like a rotting corpse. Which is just fantastic. Hence why I've been off school for the past 2 days, because I refuse to let people see me like this, no way. I have too much street cred for that. Jess assured me that if this WAS the start of the zombie outbreak, that as long as I got some berocca down me, I'd be fine, so fingers crossed she's right. I trust Jess...I think.

I don't know if this is 200 words or what, but I'm possibly going to die in the next week, so quite frankly, Mibba, I DON'T CARE.

...kidding. I love you.

Oh, and I promise to update SOMETHING this week, I swear. Maybe. If I can be bothered. So probably not. Unless a miracle happens. Yeah, I doubt this will happen. Please don't burn me. Bye.
November 20th, 2012 at 06:56pm