My toughts

Hi guys! Just a little note... English is not my official language soo sorry if I do a lot of mistakes. I'll try not to do them but... yeah.

This is (as the title says) all about my toughts. Lately my necessity to write is growing bigger because my life isn't going so well.
Hope you enjoy it. :)

I already said this so many times before but it is true: I'm giving up.
Even in my dreams!
I already dreamed that I was leaving home.
I already dreamed that I had a diferent life that I have now.
I even dreamed about being very rich and I don't even want that!
My true dreams (or goals) are diferent that the ones I have when I'm sleeping.
They are more simple and more genuinely happy.
I wish I can go to London. Had a home there, study arts and find my true love there. Why London? Because it is a place so busy, without routines and full of activity.
I want to go out and have a good time. See Times Square at night and go to the Buckingham Palace at day. Walk through the streets full of people and joy.
Do I wish to much?
Maybe my wish isn't that simple as I paint it in my head. Why is it so bright, so colourfull, so happy, so full of sweetness if it will never be true?
Unfortunately I dream to high.
Unfortunately I know deeply in my heart that that will never be entirely true.

---------------------------------------------------

Please coment and criticize so I can do metter. This one is about me and my life but I'm trying to do a fanfic and I need to know if my writing is good enough for you understand.
Bye guys "see" you later and good readings and writings c:
November 21st, 2012 at 01:08am