1D co-write story idea. /updated

Okay, so I lovelovelove Tom Cruise. I'm pretty obsessed with the guy because his acting is just superb and Ethan Hunt is a hottie. I was making plans to watch skyfall when it occured to me an idea for an AU story..

what if One Direction were part of the M15? Now I have a specific idea for Niall so that he belonged to Irish Intelligence but his father was a criminal and was invested in some illegal rings (prostitution, drugs, etc.) and when he got caught up in a lot of other stuff the M15 found him as Niall tried to cross the border and live on his own (he'd be around 14 at this age).

I AM GOING TO HAVE ZAYN. Because I have such good ideas for this bad boy UNF. I have a good idea for the criminals and their mission too. And I'm really hoping no one has thought of this yet but this is going to be so different and it's not them as assassins per say. If anyone's already done this please let me know and I'll make adjustments! I don't want to hop on someone else's bandwagon.

I have an idea for Harry as well which is that for their last mission (that went very much awry, I'm thinking) Harry fell in love with a girl he had to give up because she was in too much danger and in the end he had to leave her for her protection.

This won't be just romance! It'll mostly consist of romance, action and it will probably be rated NC-17 because zayn smut.

liam -
harry
louis -
niall -


4/4 taken

I'm not sure if they'd all be working on the same mission but I'm pretty sure they should be - I'm thinking something along taking down one of the most powerful families in London who might have something to do with the increase in crime or something like that. We can figure it out.

interested? PM me please! Please don't comment, just shoot me a quick message and I'll respond probably soon (Working on updating Let's Pretend It's Love).
November 21st, 2012 at 01:54am