Hockey Co/Group Write!

Hey, Mibbians! So, recently, I've gotten this idea for a co/group write centering on hockey. Depending on how many people are interested in writing with me and how many I think would fit the story, (yes, I'll be picky), will obviously dictate whether it's a group or co-write.

I'm not going to go into detail with the plot right now, but I'll give a quick overview. Basically, it would take place during summer 2011, in New York City. However, it won't revolve around the Rangers or Islanders. Several NHLers (to be decided upon later), will be in NYC for a sort of, lesson/publicity tour. The League has decided that some of the players in the NHL need teaching in the areas of dressing, presenting themselves at events, so on and so forth. Our female characters would all be working at a business that deals with these sort of things. We'll get into details later.

If you're interested, there are a few things you'll need to tell me...

1. Your team and player of choice. (I'd like everyone involved to have a different team, but if it comes down to it, we can see about making an exception. I'm a nice person, I swear.)

2. How often can you crank out a chapter? (One of the reasons I'd like to involve several authors is so that everyone isn't tasked with having to write another chapter so quickly.)

3. A brief summary of a female character whose perspective you would be writing from. (Make 'em original!)

4. Any extra ideas for the story? (Elaborate!)

5. Title Ideas (Yeah, 'nuff said.)

So if you're still possibly into this idea, PM and we'll chat a bit! Thanks, my lovelies!

~Bex xoxoxo
November 21st, 2012 at 03:45am