Ronnie Radke is gonna be a baby daddy. Guys..GUYS. GUISE!

Well, so it's out here that Mr. Rake got his girl knocked up to put it simple.

First I would like to congrats him and his girlfriend, Crissy, for getting ready for such an amazing step in life together. Their baby is going to be adorable. In the new AP magazine (that people are still bitching about, already rant over that on tumblr) they do an interview on Ronnie. He was talking about how he's excited and is ready for this step in life.

For all the people laugh at him for being a father or saying he's going to be a horrible dad, I don't think he is to be honest. Ronnie grew up in a world of pain when his mother left him and his step mom beating on him when he was little. He knows what it fees like to live a rough childhood so I know that he is going to be very careful and do his best when the baby is here.

To tell the truth, I didn't know Ronnie had a girlfriend. I'm not one of those fans that get that deep in a person's life, NOT saying there is something wrong with it. I just don't have the time to look up who's he's dating or shit. But she's really pretty and I hope Ronnie likes her for her and not just her looks.

I'm excited to hear he's going to be a dad. Everyone else is being really rude saying "He's going to treat his baby like his fans" or "His kid is going to do drugs like he did when he was little." They need to stop that because nobody really knows what's going to happen, not even me.

I people need to chill on hating at him and let him finally be happy. He deserve to be happy.

The man over came him drug and drink habit and became sober for 4 years straight and counting. He went to jail for about 2 years for some shit he didn't even do. His past was just a fucked mess but he deserve to be happy.

I know that Ronnie may have done some shit recently to make you guys hate him but all the hate hit him hard on this The Thug In Me Is You Tour. But if you look before this tour, he's an amazing man. Even on this tour, he's an amazing man mius the small fuck ups he did. In my opinion, he's going to be a great father. He's going to love that kid like he loves us, his fans, and Chalile.

BUT THEN AGAIN! It's all in a magaizine. Until Ronnie tweets it and say the news himself, I'm a bit sketchy on if it's real. If it is, I'm excited for the both of them, if not, his time would come.

*On a weird side note* I typed a slash on here about Ronnie being a daddy but with Jacky's baby...having twins...Haha, So I feel kinda weird when I heard about this because I was ike "Hey typed a fan fic about him being a dad" and it happens. Might had jinxed some shit and so did other people on here who wrote a story about anything about him being a dad. HA! I wish the best for them. <3

ARTICLE!
November 21st, 2012 at 02:52pm