HANNAH JESS EMMA RACHAEL BETH LOUISE HELENA AND ME

I like how I've included myself because this is also directed to me.
Everyone in the above list shall be included in the family I am about to make in sims. If any of you piss me off or turn up a fucking hour late to our 6:30am swimming sessions or get jealous because I'm so popular (looking at you hannah carroll) I will lock your sim in a room with no food and watch you slowly die. so there.
I'm thinking of making Jess get a job in the slacker career because she told me one time a dick twitched in her mouth and she laughed. so yeah that would be great. Emma can be a school teacher because the pupils will be cleverer than her. Beth can get a job that really tall people do, she can be a model. But I don't think they allow models on sims. So she'll just have to work in the law enforcement. Hannah will obviously be in politics so she can talk about how unfair it is that her best friend is so much awesomer than her. Helena will be in the military because that way she can kill everyone and no one will judge her for being a lesbian who's in love with Bethan. And Rachael and Louise are going to share an athletic career during which they fall in love and realise that footballs are the only balls they love, if you know what I mean.

Ah, so glad I don't leave the house.
November 21st, 2012 at 09:10pm