Note to my readers c:

Hello there.

So you may have noticed that my updates have been fewer lately....Especially with Solitude and Tell Me Those Three Little Words. I have an excuse. That excuse is: PRELIMS.

Ah yes. I have my dreaded Prelims starting a week monday, and yeah, I'm trying to revise. (Not that it's working, I end up procrastinating on tumblr) but anyway...I've written a couple of oneshots here and there, I know, but other than that, my brain is literally full of exam related things. I've got a lot of stuff to sort out, especially with preparing for my art exam and I need to see my year head about rearranging my computing exam dates as I have an important hospital appointment on that day...

I'm writing this as I take a break from using that damned BBC Bitesize website to take notes for a mini Chemstry test I have tomorrow. Ugh, I hate Chemistry, I cant wait till I can drop it in fifth year. It was fun for a while, but Chemistry exams are THE WORST. I did terribly last year in my S3 exam, so year. I need to get better at Chemistry. So Chemistry revision is important.

I need to revise a lot of Maths and Computing too cause those exams are NOT my strong points.

Is this 200 words yet?

Anyway basically the point in this blog was to say that from now till the 17th December, my updates will be rare. I'll still be on twitter and tumblr and I'll still read your stories, but I wont have a lot of time to plan stuff with other fanfics and get them written out and yeah....Apologies. I dont wanna fail my exams, though :'D
November 21st, 2012 at 09:42pm