Mibba Blog Challenge Day 17, 18, 19, 20

Day 17 – Quote's that you love from books


Oh the end less possiblites of this prompt. I can go on and on with different quotes, but here are a few:

“I don't want to lose the boy with the bread.”
― The Hunger Games

“Stupid people are dangerous.”
― The Hunger Games

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured.
I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
What a sick, masochistic lion.”
― Twilight

“I wish I were dead..."
"Now what good would that do to anyone?”
― Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Day 18 – Favorite Books that were turned or adapted into a movie


I never really liked any book ive read turned into a movie. The movie always mess up the feeling somehow. If i had to choose though i would have to say Hunger Games. Just for the simple fact alone that the action was awesome. It was still downplayed more than in the book but never the less good.

Day 19 – Your opinion about the perfect book


Hmm well first off the book should always hit me with a awesome first paragraph to catch my attention. If you dont catch my attention it will probably sit on my shelf and collect mold dust. Characters are everything. If the characters seem dull or I cant relate at all to no one in the book it must be doing something wrong. I hate when a book is over descriptive Harry Potter. Like i understand that you want us to have a picture in our head about what is happening, but it should not take 3 or so pages for the main character to explain how a house looks. hmm cant think of nothing else right now but i know there's more.

Day 20 – Your Favorite Villain


Umm im leaning kinda towards Neferet from the house of night series. She is a bad chick. Not only dose she basically run the series from the beginning she keeps getting stronger and stronger without really running into any blunders. Yes the main character has to win some type of way sometimes but for the most part neferet has not been harmed yet. Some of her plans have backfired but it seems she comes back with something even more evil to replace the blunder. And as most villians are...shes bat sh** crazy. Which kinda adds to the appeal of her even if its cliche.
November 22nd, 2012 at 03:35am