A story for a story

So, I'm seriously gagging for some Flintceschi, so if someone's willing to write a oneshot for me, I'll write a story for them, preferably involving Lostprophets, The Blackout, YMAS or BMTH,or any mixture of those, since they're the only ones I can really write, but if you want something else, I'll happily do my best. One thing, though, I'm a bit of a spelling/grammar nazi, so if you're going to volunteer, please make sure it's well written, grammar wise.

Ummm, that's about it, but apparently, this has to be 200 words, soooo.... I hate my job, it's so fucking stupid, it's an apprenticeship, so I'm obviously meant to be learning, but all I do most days is either go down into town to get shit for the Seniors, or sit around doing nothing while they try to find me something to do. How the fuck is that learing? I've been able to do that for twenty damn years!

I'm going to see The Blackout in January, which I am sooooooooo fucking excited for, and since it's Glasgow, where they're doing a matinee show, then a night show, me being me, I got tickets for both shows, and oh my god, I can't fucking wait!

Ummm, is this 200 words yet? Gonna post and see, cause I have nothing else to say, and the new Big Bang Theory just came on, so.... Someone pleeeeeeease write me a Flintceschi!

Love!
November 22nd, 2012 at 09:02pm