Dear Matty

Song: He is We - I Wouldn't Mind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHTe6ed8xfU)
I'm no longer scared to tell you how I feel. What's in my mind..You know the vault that I have back there. The place where I hide all my feelings for you.
You've been wanting to know what I've been scramming in there, well...here it goes.

Matty, you mean so much to me. It sounds silly I know, but you show me so much. You open my eyes and show me that I'm not a mad person. That I am pretty in my own way; you have no idea how much I thank you.
You've been there for me when I've cried, gotten upset, or even excited from just being around you. I love the sweet things you say to me, even if you may not mean them.
I get so nervous around you...maybe because I scared that you don't feel the same for me.
All the stuff we have in common and even down to how much fun we have together...I love every moment.
I know we talked about you coming to live with me, going to school up here, and to even cooking for you. (Can’t forget your massages lol.) I sit and daydream about that. To hope that one day it comes true, to be able to be in your arms and know that this is what it means to be happy.
It seems like just yesterday when I first met you in Madii’s room. Dear god I was so scared. I right off the start thought you didn’t like me. But hey, I was proven wrong of course. You are the most awesome person I have ever met.
I am so thankful you have you around Matty <3

Love,

Audii.
November 23rd, 2012 at 06:18am