My teacher's opinion. lol xD

Okay,so Mr.Dawson is our super cool young rock teacher. lol

So me and Megan went to the 7th grade hall and:

Me: Hey,do you know the Smashing Pumpkins? =)
Mr.Dawson: *raises hand infront of him and shakes his head* Don't even bother,it's a waste of money. They suck. I went to one of their concerts and they sounded terrible live and they kept whining about how they didn't sell out the show. I was like dude, I wanna punch your face out!

(something around those lines)

But me and Megan started cracking up. xD And "punch your face out" is our new expression. It made me feel better though because we were real upset that the concert in Nashville IS sold out. =/

And. I got SO FUCKING PISSED OFF today.
Me and Megan had to go gives notes to the office so she could ride the bus home with me and while in their the VP Mrs.Jones said I couldn't wear my shirt. She said it wasn't navy blue,or any blue color. That she didn't know what color that was. They made me call my parents to bring me another shirt and I had to change into this fucking 3X large ugly baby blue polo for 20 min until my mom showed up. And when I asked her if she had any other colors she told me "This isn't Dillards." and after I changed she was like "Let me be more clear about it. You DO have a choice and it's either you wear that shirt or go to ISS and I don't think you'd want to go to ISS would you?"

And she did it with a fucking SMILE.
She's nice but I got real pissed off when she said that.
I'd worn the shirt before and none of my teachers said anything about it because it IS A FUCKING BLUE COLOR YOU DUMB FUCKS. WHY DON'T YOU GO GET SOME GLASSES BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T SEE.

.....That's what I wanted to say. But I didn't. I AM wearing that shirt again though. So HA. assholes
September 1st, 2007 at 07:52am