I have addictions that I just can't explain without sounding... Idek

Dying my hair:

It started in my early teens with simple black streaks. My hair is naturally five colors and since the streaks I’ve gone from black, red, blonde (for a day), blonde and blue, blonde and red, and now it’ll be blonde and black.

I can’t keep my hair one color for long, but I really can’t go back to my natural color.

Piercings:

I had my ears done multiple times when I was young because I could never keep the earrings in, since then I’ve gauged my own ears, pierced my own nose, and got my lip pierced.

I think piercings are beautiful and I’m trying to figure out how much pain I can handle before saying no more (so far I haven’t reached that point yet)… and it doesn’t hurt that it pisses my mom off.

Tattoos:

Well I only have one because it was done by my friend for free and I don’t have the money for another on yet, but I have it planned out for my whole body to be practically covered.

I hate my skin. I hate how pale I am and how I just can’t go out tanning without being burnt. Most of all I hate my scars so I want to cover them with beautiful art.

I don't want to look like the person I was when I was 13. I don't want a "pure" body because that just isn't me. But... I think growing up hearing "You look just like your mother" every single day from every one has given me that drive to do ANYTHING to change that appearance. I want to be known as Alex not "Little Dawn," I'd rather die than live by that label.
November 24th, 2012 at 12:11am