So There's This Guy...

This blog is a little ramble about this guy that I like. And my problems with him and such.

The guy that I like happens to be my tattoo artist. He's 19, tall as fuck (6'4 to be exact), and drop dead sexy. Literally almost completely covered in tattoos from head to toe and his ears stretched bigger than an inch and a half. He's half Asian and half German. I've had a crush on him for about four years but we didn't officially meet until October of last year when he first tattooed me.

This guy is nerdy as hell, intelligent, and perfectly flawed in my opinion. But then there's the part of him that almost keeps me from wanting to be around him. He's a whore. He's also a hopeless romantic, he falls in love easily. Flirting with any cute girls even while in relationships. Though he is committed to the relationship and spoils his ladies. But most of his girlfriends have been naive and clingy. But still, ya know?

He drives me insane but in a good way. I love having his hands on me when he's tattooing me. His obsession with Star Wars makes me laugh. But I understand because I'm definitely a Star Wars lover. He's hilarious and a lover of the finer things. He drives his Dodge Challenger like a psycho sometimes but it's super fun.

A few months ago, he unintentionally broke my heart by dating someone else. Him and I were just friends that happened to makeout I suppose. Him and I didn't speak for a few months after that. Not until I went with one of my friends so she could get tattooed by him. We ended up talking again after that. I swear, the build up of just waiting for to see him that whole day scared the fuck out of me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

He's liked me for a while now but I guess my age may be a factor in this. I turn 18 in January. My ears are stretched and I have few tattoos for those that didn't know. I'm not his usual type other than the body modifications.

If we ever do decide to date, I don't know if I'd like to because of his romantic/whorish life. But then again, I've never liked someone so much in my life. He is definitely an amazing person overall. Why do I go for the bad boys?
November 25th, 2012 at 04:09am