Such a dramatic day already.

Well, its only twelve O'clock and today has been manic.

(prepare yourself of complaining.)

First off, I've torn a ligament or something in my shoulder so that hurts and makes me sad.

Also, and mainly- My brother was eighteen the other day and last night went out in town with his friends. This ended in my dad receiving a phone-call at ten to two to pick him up.
At first I found it funny,assuming it was his friend so decided to wake up to make fun of his when he stumbled in feeling sorry for himself (that's what we do, my darling brother and I) Instead I have never been so worried about him.

When Dad finally got back my brother (who had actually been in an ambulance) couldn't walk, talk, or even move and he ended up collapsing on the driveway in the pouring rain and minus temperatures. My dad was getting more and more annoyed, cause he had to get up for work in 4 hours and my brother was stupidly paralytic and ended up shouting at him which upset my mum and got me even more worried.
It ended up with me running out in my pajamas and helping my Dad drag him in (not really helping my shoulder,) and with him collapsed on the living room floor and my mum crying.

Then I spent the next two hours watching his sleep and making sure he wasn't going to be sick and choke on it before helping my Dad finally drag him up to bed at 6am when he went to work.

So basically- super fun night. Then I got stuck with no actor for my filming i needed to do and so now I'm behind in uni-work as well.

SO MUCH MOANING.
I apologise if anyone has actually read through this- hopefully the picture of the giraffe at the top will make you feel happy :)

Today just... sucks.
So i'm going to go eat some of his birthday cake as revenge. MWHAHA.
November 25th, 2012 at 01:43pm