GUYS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME.

I posted a blog last night about this contest, and I really really need your help. I could win $5,000 to put towards my college education. That would be $5,000 of my $56,000 tuition taken care of. That's not too big of a chunk gone, but it'd be $5,000 less that I have to borrow. Plus, it would mean so, so much to me to win. I've never been that confident within my writing - I know I'm okay, but if I could win this, that'd be so amazing. To know I could do something like this would... probably change how I look at myself. That sounds silly, but. Whatever.

Anyway, it's on Figment, and you can sign in with your facebook or twitter if you don't want to take the time to make an account. It's really easy. All you have to do is 'heart' it. Here's the link..

Mibba seems pretty supportive of people when they're in stuff like this, so I'm hoping that you guys can do the same with me.

I'll do you guys a solid of any kind if you can do this for me. Story comments? You got it. Layouts? Send me a PM. Anything I can do for you, let me know.

I'm really excited for this. I'm terrified I'll lose by like, a ton. But I've got hope.
November 25th, 2012 at 04:30pm