The Topic of Cheating on Someone

Image

Relationships and cheating are two complex terms that unite at some point in our lives. The temptation of cheating enters every single relationship, in the form of an invitation or a doubt, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.

Which are the true reasons as to cheat? And is the cheater completely at fault of what he or she did or might think of doing? I have asked myself that question over and over again. Why am I posting this topic? Because I want to hear from your own opinions about reasons or of the cheater is at complete fault.

I have done a little research with some people I know up close. I have asked a few questions to three different people from the two different genders.

The first person I asked was a male happily married with two kids. He said that he wouldn’t cheat on his wife because he is receiving at home what he wants.

Ok, I’ve actually being there. I myself have been in a relationship where he wasn’t exactly fulfilling my needs so I thought about finding someone else who could. It didn’t meant that I didn’t loved him it just meant that I needed something more sexually. (It didn’t happened though, we ended up breaking up before something actually happened)

The second person I asked was a female who swore that she would never cheat because it was a sin. She was really sure that those thoughts never cross her mind and never will.

Ok, well in this case you never know what is going to happen and I guess you can’t say never. Something can happen and is it up to you really? Temptation is always there and the closer it is the hardest it is to not say no.

The third person I asked was a married woman who is now divorce because she found out her husband cheated on her. She had been married for five years. Her husband had been somewhat careless with her so she ended up having an affair with a few people, even girls. She said that she had been heartbroken before and if she ever found out that her husband cheated on her she wanted to have cheated also instead crying over someone who didn’t deserve it.

Ok, I guess she was trying to have fun and get something she wasn’t getting at home also but she was doing it more for the reasons as to if she finds out that he cheated she could continue her life knowing that she did it also?

So now I ask, which are the real reasons to cheat? There are plenty of reasons but depending on the reason does that make the cheater not completely guilty?

Please if you ever being in this situation or know about someone and will like to share your opinion I will gladly appreciate it. This is one of those topics that keep running through my mind because I have being there and I don’t want to think about it again with a future relationship. Thanks for all the support and opinions in advance.

Love always, Rp
November 25th, 2012 at 07:52pm