Mibba Blog Challenge Day 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Day 21 – Your favorite plot


I read this book a while ago called Gather together in my name by tracy thompson and I fell in love with the plot. The characters were kinda standard if your used to reading african american fiction dealing with the...how should i say it?...hood side of things? well anyways, the plot wasn't really anything unheard of either but different for me.

The story starts out with basically these twins being born and when the second on came out the father took one look at it and basically hated it on spot. So a little later on in the second twins life they blamed him for the death of another one of his siblings that fell out of a window. From that point on the family hated the child and thought he was cursed but loved his twin unconditionally and thought he was the best ever. So now the story switches to where he is at in his adult life...on death row. He was put there because he was convicted of killing his ex girlfriend and raping her daughter. This reporter throughout the whole trail doesn't believe he committed the crime and goes out of his way to save him before he dies.

Its a really sad story that makes you value things more after reading it.

Day 22 – Characters that you ship


oh i could go all day on this but sadly i wont. lets see....

Harry Potter
ron/draco
snape/ron
ron/blaise (cough) i think theres a pattern here....>.>
harry/snape
harry/luna

House of Night Series
zoey/stark
kalona/zoey
zoey/stevie ray
neferet/kalona

annnnnddd thats all for right now...

Day 23 – A place in a book that you want to travel to


snort is that a trick prompt? HOGWARTS FTW!!! but seriously...

Hogwarts for sure and the cavern they described in Divergent that was for the dauntless people.

Day 24 – Comfort book


I always go to Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne when I just want something i know like the back of my hand but still read to put a smile on my face. That book is just something to help me fantasy about my future husband i know nothing about yet lol if that makes sense?

Day 25 – If you were to be asked to pick one book, what would you choose?


well thats kinda hard to say because what am i picking the book for? But if were throwing something out there that would fit more than one category than lets go with...

Twilight.
November 26th, 2012 at 11:02am