Recent Events.

Hey guys! What is up? How you doing? Well, I finished Get Me Out! and got an AMAZING review on it. It made my life. I also finished My Lover And Killer and will be posting the last chapters very soon. Just got to do some quick editing and it will be all good and ready for your eyes to see. I am re-writing my first story My Crazy 18th Year. I read it and shuddered at how bad my writing skills were back then. So I will be posting the new version after I finish putting up My Lover And Killer. Also! My friend, Nicole(you might know her as nonsense.), and I are co-writing a story together. We just got to figure out a few more things and then it will be posted and you guys can start reading it. It is called Last Chance Alive and that is all I"m going to tell you right now. It is gonna be good though. Nicole is a fantasic writer and I love her to death! You guys should go and read her stuff. It is amazing and I love all of the stories. I plan on updating and blogging more so I can always keep you guys updated. I know my fans that are reading this are loving that fact. Thanks fans. Your comments and subscriptions mean a lot. Ummm, well I think that is all I have to say right now and Study Hall is almost over soo bye.(: Thanks guys. Talk to you later.
~TwistedTaylor.
November 26th, 2012 at 08:28pm