November 27th 2012.

I really have left this too long before updating (Not that I think these are paid any attention, but they do good for my head anyway!) but I haven't really done anything of interest to actually write about.

I've been to Preston and finally met the in-laws, which makes me feel better about possibly moving to Preston, and going between there and Lancaster for university for a little bit before we can get a proper place in Kendal. I'm having to save now, but it's a little annoying when I'm owed about £260ish but I'm managing to save some, because sooner or later it's gonna be all I have for food/electric etc. Gonna have to have a scrimpy Christmas...

I still have no luck on the job front, though Preston should be easier for getting a job. I'm hoping to get a voluntary job in Kendal though and I'd still get my jobseekers for it. Means I'm doing something and still getting enough to get along with. Bored of not having anything to do, means I just end up sorting and sorting and sorting everything in my room, it's kinda driving me crazy.

I haven't been able to sleep much, but I think it's because of being bored of having nothing to do (that and people deciding to text me at stupid oclock, weather being too noisy and generally just being woken up before I'm ready). Cannot wait to be sleeping and waking up next to Chris every morning, I can't think of anything better.

The last few weeks have just emphasised that what I had before this time last year was so wrong and wasn't worth the hassle - it wasn't meant to last longer than 3 months but stupid issues get in the way and then you end up trapped. Never felt more like myself now, it's good. I never thought I'd be able to look at someone and know for a fact I've met my soul mate.

Oh, and I saw two shooting stars in a row the other day :D
November 27th, 2012 at 01:50am