Snow Globe.

Alright, I'm more calm now, still kinda want to talk about this though. Yeah, it's my second blog on it, so what.

My sister ordered me a snow globe off E-Bay, because the other day in CVS I told her and my mom that I want to start collecting snow globes.

Not only that, the fact that she listed to me, really listened to me say that, it was Beauty and the Beast. My favorite Disney movie. Belle is my favorite princess.

So the lady who sent it, she made sure that it was wrapped good so the box wouldn't come open. The actual snow globe was bubble wrapped. She wrote "FRAGILE" all over the outside of the box.

Yet it still came to the house looking like someone played soccer with it in steel boots.

Not only am I upset, so is my sister. She doesn't care how much she spent on it, the fact that it broke, she's just as angry as I am. When she first saw how the box looked, she though maybe it would be okay, and as she opened it saw that the castle wasn't broken... and then saw the glass was.

She even told the woman how excited she was gonna be to give this to me on Christmas. That was my Christmas present. When she saw it was broken, she came up and told me what it was. Might as well, since I can't have it anyway, right? :|

The lady is super upset. She doesn't understand what happened and plans to question the post office. I believe she's refuding my sister, but still.

It ruined my night, it really did. I was reading when my sister told me, and I coudn't even finish the chapter I was on.

I don't get to see it, the glass is all through the bubble wrap and so is the chemical that they use in the snow globes. My sister had to show me pictures of it. How is that fair? :| I blame myself for being so damn greedy, have been for the past few days, about Christmas. I think God or someone is upset with me. I understand though.

I wanted to cry so bad, I was so upset, still am thinking about it. I just spent maybe two hours or so on Google and E-Bay, even from different countries, trying to find this snow globe.

Recent ones have been sold, and some from last year. But none are up for sale now.

Although this has brought me down, it's okay. I'll find the snow globe, and I'll have it. That's a promise. One has to go on sale soon. And it shall be mine.

Image
November 27th, 2012 at 04:03am