Only One Life

Listening to Only One by Alex Band

The world is falling over and I try to breathe again. In this new light. But it's not the same as the old one I used to fall asleep.
LIke the stars that feel as if they've disappeared, faded into the night can't see where they are and where they lead from when I was a kid growing up too fast in a blind of light before I Knew it.
The seasons changed, moving, slowly, like the hurricanes that come and go but always come again the year after.
Like the falling leaves the blowing petals of Spring a new beginning and a new end.

The world spins in slow motion and then fast, never catching sight of the flashes of light. I forget to breathe, to almost hold on, like floating and trying not to drown in this everescent place.

As I dream and wish for a new life, a new place, a place I remembered since so long ago. And I'm reminded by my father, by God, by my mentors, that we al1 only have one life, one heart, one soul, that can break & that can change.
The divines remind me always to hold on maybe not in this life, not here, but always in time. THAt no one can escape destiny. Their destiny written in the stars. But that relationships, like love, family, and friendship can change that and lead us to a new opening door of fate.

That the colors I want to paint can't be described on a canvas. Can't be described in words, but felt throught the colors in the air, the motions in the sky, through the in-between I can sometime see, sense, and hear, not with my eyes. But with my spirit, my heart, my soul that wants to run free, spread the power that's inside me.

But I still wish at times I can freeze time and move it when I sleep while others dream. Wishing and hoping , always and forever, something more that I can't reach. That something I know that's right there, but not just yet. Not yet, not yet, not yet.
But until then, until I can finally grasp that, that has been missing. That was there in the beginning, that I believe the end will bring me right back to the beginning can something change.
November 27th, 2012 at 04:37am