Take Your Pick

I'm not new, I'm just a bit behind...so bare with me.

I have quite a bit of story plots going on but I don't have time for all of them just yet. So, I ask for your help. I'm going to give a small summary of each and you guys can pick the story you'd like to hear. Some are untitled at the moment, so I'm sorry for any confusion.

Ozara Pritchard had finally settled into a normal life. She had quit her job in Russia and moved back to Colorado. She was planning on living for herself instead of the CIA. Ambros was not a part of her plan. He literally came crashing down into her world and changed everything she knew.

Blackout
Vitalia Pierce is a young, troubled teenage girl, residing in Oakland. She parties with friends, avoids returning home as much as possible, and attends a few classes at a local community college. But when her blackouts resume after years of being dormant, she seeks help from a psychologist to find out what happens during these frightening blackouts before the next one occurs.

Numb
Hala Rose feels nothing for no one. She feels no love or concern for her parents or siblings. She is empty inside, even upon meeting a strange young man who she believes is not human. The more time she spends with Griffin, the closer she gets to discovering the truth about his identity, as well as her own.
November 28th, 2012 at 02:30am