A girl without an interwebs home

So Facebook was my haven. I could rant and vent and be pissed and the only time I got in trouble was when it involved family.

Then I got a job and I lost my haven Facebook became a place where work friends were there my manager was there everyone could see everything I posted.

I've had to censor my dirty mouth and my lesbianism and just about everything that makes me me everything I like about myself and I'm sick of it. Anything I post comes back to bite me in the ass on a daily basis.

I feel like if I complain on here I'm going to be taken as a teenager a little brat whines about everything and I'm not 22 and I don't like to complain I just want to have my lesbian fun I want to be able to say fuck all the time but I can't because my manager is a Christian and I work with people who used to work in Christian bookstores and there's nothing wrong with Christians but they don't always accept lesbians and I don't know how they would except me because I don't know what I am I still don't know and I'm 22.

I would love to do you like going Facebook and bitch about my coworkers about how stupid that I would love to gone Facebook and be able to post a fucking video of Yulia Valkova being sexy gorgeous. Or share my dirty new addiction on Facebook but I can't. Work.

And then on here no. I was supposed to write on here. I've lost my spark for stories. It's gone. I don't know that I'll ever get it back. It breaks my heart.

And tumblr I'm not sure if that's anything but photos and stuffs. My friend set me up with it. And mine is Loki everywhere.

I need a safe place to vent.
November 28th, 2012 at 07:22pm