I'm leaving the internet...for now

Yes. I'm serious. I'm sorry this seems really sudden and all, I know this probably means nothing to a lot of you considering I never update anything on here anyway hahaha but yeah, I'm leaving for a bit. The problem is, I feel really, really, really shit about myself lately and I don't want to feel like that anymore, so I'm stepping away from the internet for a while, so I (hopefully) stop comparing myself to others.

I thought that instead of moaning about it to you all for ages (well, okay, I kinda already did that to Cameron- we're BFFs now) I'm just going to leave for a bit, and focus on some things. What, I'm not sure yet, but something.

Now, obviously, I won't be gone forever. No. I'll probably last a couple of days, at the most, but I will try to persevere until I at least feel a TINY bit better about myself, then I will probably spam you all with a load of shit, like usual. I just don't really think it's safe for my mental stability to be on the internet right now, but like I said, instead of bitching, I've taken a grown up option and just decided to leave the internet for a short while.

This doesn't mean that you can all forget about me, because I WILL BE BACK AND IF YOU FORGET ME, I'LL DRIVE/FLY TO WHERE YOU LIVE AND KICK YOU IN THE CROTCH. OKAY. I want to separate myself from my friends too, as they're partly the problem, but I know that I can't. Plus, what will I do with myself in break and lunch? And I know it isn't their fault, I can't act like that to them. I know I can't. I want to, though.

But yes, this is goodbye for now. Think of me when you're tweeting or whatever, but remember that this is for the best. It will probably do fuck all for my confidence, but it's worth a shot, right?

All try to survive without me x
November 28th, 2012 at 11:33pm