Crying... but Why?

Last night I had a dream that I had a two month old baby and I had them enrolled in my school’s daycare because I’m in college and I’m not going to let any child I may have in the future have the same life I did. I went to pick them up and one of the “teachers” was sitting there telling them that gays are sinners and will burn in hell and they’re going to burn along with them because their parents are gay. I didn’t know who my child’s mommy was, but I was the daddy. My child was created by me and a girl and it was apparent because I hadn’t gone through a sex change procedure yet (I was still a 5’3-5’4 girl with thick rimmed glasses, blonde and black hair, and everything that makes up my appearance) but the child had some of my traits and I’m terrified to give birth. I grabbed my child and punched the woman before sitting him down and began beating the shit out of this woman. She turned around and the woman was my aunt. She told me I was a sin and disgusting and that God doesn’t love me. I turned away without giving her a response and picked my baby back up. I held them close and said: “Mommy and Daddy loves you no matter what. You will always be loved for who you are. Grow up and be you, you’ll always have us standing behind you and rooting for your happiness.”

I woke up after my child hugged me and realized it was a genderless baby… and more than anything I wanted a baby that I thought I would never get because I’d given up. The urge to cry over took me because I’m still in love with an ex that has been just my friend for over a year already and I know that she’s all I’ve wanted since we dated and even if I could date someone else, they’d be only a short term distraction. I thought I was permanently in the friend zone so I thought there’s no way I’m going to have a child of my own in the future. I went through the day thinking about the dream and nearly crying the whole day. I came home and the one person who I was hoping to talk to all day (I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to because her charger broke) called me up to talk for a few. In short, we’re dating again and I don’t think I’ve ever been happier in the past year… and yet I don’t know why I’m crying…

Anyway, back to the idea of sex changes, I found this petition to make having a sex change as something to be covered in the medical area. I think it’s the best idea ever because the procedure is very expensive. So please go HERE and make your voice heard if you think this is a brilliant idea. All you gotta do is log in and sign and if you don’t have an account it’s just a matter of minutes to make one and sign.
November 28th, 2012 at 11:33pm