PLEASE READ!!!

I should've said this way before, when I first created this account, ah well I'm doing it now. I'm June Blossom 143. Some of you might know who that is, but some might not. So anyway, that was my first account but I got banned for "insulting/bashing other members" even though I NEVER did that, so I'm trying to see if I can get it back. Anyway, I created this new account because I missed everyone. I've added most of my old friends again, but some I haven't because I can't find them. :( So hopefully I can find them. I've also added some friends I haven't before.

Now, I don't have any actuall stories on here at the moment (just one shots and stories I'm editing) but I am working on one on Quotev. It's the third in a trilogy, I posted the first two on here, but got banned before I could post the third. Like I just said, I moved them to Quotev, so could you PLEASE read them on there and then tell me what you think on here?? PLEASE! :) Love And Hate, you should be able to get two the first ones by clicking on the link in prequel or by finding them here and here.

And I'm also gonna shameless beg you to read my other stories I posted on my first account. Comment on them but tell me, or leave me a comment or PM on here if ya wish (that's easier). Recommending too would be so lovely! <3

A Hard (Love) Life (a Cameron Quiseng fan fic). Oh gosh, the memories seeing this. This was my very first story EVER and even though I think it sucks balls, I'm so proud of myself for actually manging to write an entire twenty two chapter story! So yeah, even though it sucks balls and it needs tons of editing (all of my stories do...) it would mean so freaking much to me if ya read, comment and recommend!! :)

Love Messes You Up (a Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Allstar Weekend fan fic). This was my second story and even though my sis says it could've been way better, I'm seriously proud of my second, thirty three chapters story! Like seriously, this one is my favorite story ever that I've written. PLEASE read, comment and recommend!! :)

And that's all the full stories I've written ( I think, aha can't really remember...). But I've also written a bunch of one shots, mostly requested, but I don't really remember the titles, so I won't bother with them, but I do remember the title of my first one shot ever and the title of I think my second not requested one, so here they are.

Our Love Story (a Zach Porter one shot). My first one shot. Read, comment and recommend? Please? :)

and

New Neighbors (a Michael Martinez one shot). Read, comment and recommend? Please? :)

AND I have two stories coming up! "A Different Side Of Me" will be first, it's Michael Martinez, and hopefully it's gonna be great! It's the first story I wrote and still writing in third point, so I hope it'll be okay! Look for ADSOM within three months!! The second story is called "Desire Of The Soul", and it's a Cameron Quiseng love story. That one won't be in third point and hopefully it's gonna be great too! Look for it within six months! Please read, comment, subscribe and recommend these stories when they come out! <3

Even if you don't know who Allstar Weekend is, you can still give my stories a shot, right? For me? :)

Oh, and I have three one shots for Immy, dawn of light and Laura that I've written, but they were meant to be on my old account, so if I don't have it back by two months (I really hope I do!!) then I'll just post 'em on here. They've probably forgotten about 'em, sorry guys! Blame Mibba for banning me for something I did't do!!

So yeah, the point in this was to beg you to read my stories and to tell you that I'm June Blossom 143.

:)
November 30th, 2012 at 04:47am