Do you know what it's like to be trapped in your own thoughts?

Do you know what it's like to be trapped in your own thoughts? No matter how far you run from your mind you can't escape it and it becomes consuming of your life. Its like an invisible monster that has griped its slimy palms into my very soul except I don't exactly what it to let go because all my thoughts are of you but yet at the same time it hurts and I sometimes want it to let go but the matter of the fact is that when it lets go it will hurt me ten times more then it already does. Sometimes I just wanted to cry for hours but I don't always show it. Its painful when sometimes all you can do is cry inside in your own mind and no really understands how badly you hurt. Its like and unwavering sea of emotions that can destroy your every fiber thats held within you. Your mind has gone numb and simply nothing exist anymore around except those one thoughts that will never leave you that keep you wondering minute after minute that makes you think will I ever heal or move on? Does God want me to keep trying like these thoughts keep telling me to do, is it God infusing in my mind and thats why I can't escape these thoughts? It hard to figure things out when your stuck inside your own thoughts trying to figure out what direction you should go and its a whorl wind of emotions that take off and literally tears your heart and hurts physically. So Do you know what its like to be trapped inside your own thoughts?
November 30th, 2012 at 09:54pm