My Sister Was in the Hospital

She went in yesterday while I was at work and I didn't get down there until 8:30PMish, and then shortly after - about 10PMish - nurses came in and they took her down to get prepped for surgery. While she was there my mom, dad, her boyfriend and I sat in the family waiting room and just waited, and waited, and waited.. and then the doc came out and told us her appendix came out smoothly and she was in recovery, waking up. At about 12:30ish we went back to her room with her. My parents and her boyfriend left, but I stayed the night.

I only got about 4 hours of sleep making the total amount of sleep for the past three days amount to about a night and a half of sleep. But that's okay because had I gone home I would've gotten zero hours of sleep. However I now have a raging headache when all I want to do is write, but I should probably take a nap. Knowing me though the nap will turn into ACTUAL sleep.

Pretty much everyone is sleeping right now, and it's not making it any easier to stay awake. So even though I want to write I actually might take a nap or something.

But to sum it all up she's fine, we're all home, and she can't work for 2 weeks.
December 1st, 2012 at 08:54pm