We Once Were Best Friends

In sixth grade, a new girl came to my school. All the kids called her weird because she told everybody that she was gothic. I seen her and I wanted to be her friend. Then, we did become friends, best friends. We went through a lot together and I stayed the night at her house way more than I had ever stayed the night at slmeone's house before. We told eachother pretty much everything and I loved her. I cared for her so much. But then we went to high school and things changed but still, I loved her. I lost a baby and she did not understand my pain, it made me mad and we started to drift apart then. She was in love with feeling good, no matter what it was. She started dating girls and guys, guys who were no good for her and only wanted to release their nuts. She would think they loved her. The girls all were sluts and she would have oral sex with them. She never had sex with the guys, she'd only give blow jobs or something else. I was starting to lose her and it made mensad because I loved her. Then one night, she kissed me. She climbed on top of me and kissed me. So I began to think I was a lesbian. We went to the mall and kissed eachother in every elevator and I thought things I shouldn't have. But then we fell apart. It changed things. It made us confused. Then she met a guy and lost her virginity to him. And I lost my friend. We tried to stay friends then somehow my stepdad overheard my boyfriend and my conversation and called her mom. Now were not friends and I miss her, I miss my tigger. I don't think she misses her poo.
December 2nd, 2012 at 04:45pm