The Giant Supreme Blog of Gay Fiction | Take Two!

Bonjour, Mibba People! :3
If you've ever stumbled upon my blogs before, though I'm not much of a frequent poster, when I do chances are that I'm talking about stories and most of the stories that I read are gay fiction.
It's my little niche on Mibba, hahaha. Where there is gay fiction I'm sure to follow! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Which means most of the time I'm scouring Mibba for new material to read that falls under that category, and phew, let me tell you, it's a tough search out there! xD

Alas, I've brought back treasures from my travels~!
Also, I've purged my subscription list, and as most hadn't been updated in months my list dwindled from a hearty four pages to less than one. :c

This makes me sad because I pretty much only religiously read like six stories on here, and half of those are by one author, so my subscription list is quite, quite dead. T.T

Mibba, this is where I'm looking to you for some super cool recommendations of any sort.
Be if your own or a story of someone else's that you adore, drop a line in the comment box!
I'm always looking for more to devour! (^▼^)

That being said, here are some I recommend you read, and if you haven't, take a look at take one for my recc's!

1. Bright Lights by MistressOfInsanity
You'll be falling in love with the main character as he is twenty different kinds of awesome, along with the adrenaline-pumping antics as he falls for a homophobic straight? boy. The drama is perfect and the characters are lovable and each chapter will want you begging for more.

2. Secrets in the Backseat of His Jeep by thrillionaire.
I feel like just by mentioning that username, it's enough, but even more it's the classic dirty little secret with the fantastic twists that she always brings to her writings. Every chapter has me completely enamored with her writing and desperately waiting for the next chapter.

3. Tour Bus Boy by killjoy from detriot
It's got that heartwrenching style to it that completely engrosses you and makes you want to just hug the main character to bits, but you can't stop reading (I know, I almost missed my bus because I couldn't tear myself away xD) because you just feel so much for him. I have a soft spot for those characters that cling desperately onto people that don't treat them the way they deserve, and despite all that still defend and love them, so when I found this story it was like a light from above shone on my computer screen, haha.

... and that's all, because the other's I had previously recommended, haha.

That's why as you can see I'm desperate for some new reading material! c:

Also, if you're looking for a read, some shameless self-promotion of my own: Homophobe has reached a gracious 17 chapters and still going strong! An update is surely coming in the next couple days, hopefully tomorrow~

I hope that you guys have some wonderful gems of stories that I have unluckily passed over in my searches and will graciously drop them in the comment box! o(≧▽≦)o
And I hope you guys like these lists that I'm making, haha, because I enjoy making them and hope to continue to do so in the future!
The last one got some awesome feedback so here's to hoping!

I guess that's all for now, however.

Have a dandy day! 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Au revouir!
December 3rd, 2012 at 03:02am