Dramaaa! + Highschool!

Mibba, it's been too long! I posted a journal a while ago. It's just that high school got in the way.

I'm signing up for all these clubs and stuff, I'm excited to just...be in them. Like the Freshman Club! Guess who's making the playlist for the Valentines Day dance!? Oh yeah, it's me!

I already have 8 hours for community service which is shit, but whateverr. I think I'm gonna work for my parents again and instead of money, they'll give me hours.

BOO TO THE YEAH!

I seriously miss writing journals, there were soo many times when I had no one to talk to and it just sucked so much. I literally had to be like "Get up, Ume. If you're gonna be upset now, what's gonna happen? Who's gonna go live in New York? How are you gonna get out if you're laying there crying?"

That was literally my speech every time I felt alone and upset. I honestly think New York City or even England are the reasons why I even get up and go to school in the morning.

Honestly, i don't like who my friends are. I have a lot of people that I talk to and I only like...one or two people. The rest just, I don't know...bother me?

My best friend even annoys me sometimes. She kissed the guy that I liked and I still stayed friends with her. Now she's talking about becoming anorexic and it's just not funny to me. It pisses me off to no end because she makes fun of that but still says she's going to starve herself.

Can I just punch her!?

I'm still supporting her though. Not the starving thing but if she wants to lose weight, she does it in the healthiest way possible.

I won't always have a laptop and that sucks so badly. I seriously don't talk to anyone after school. All I do is study and it's getting me somewhere. As of now, my GPA is 3.9 and it's okay I guess.

What I hate is how my friends copy each other, never do their homework and still have 4.3 GPAs. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bother staying up late nights studying when slackers have higher GPAs than me.

But I'm just going to do a ton of community service and maybe that will show colleges that a GPA isn't the only important thing.

Anyways, how is everyone? My journal is really long and boring. Whoops.
December 4th, 2012 at 03:36am