You Want That Friday? I'll Give You That Friday.

I sent the text. I was getting ready and trying to frantically clean the house. I cleaned our den and by time I was finished pacing the floor because I was so damn nervous. My pocket vibrated with a text from him saying that he was here, you dont know this but I grabbed a pillow from the couch and just started screaming hoping that it would take some of my nervousness away (of course I was wrong). I met you at the door and smiled at you, locked the door behind you and we both walked into the kitchen.
"Mom, Dad this is Jimmy. Jimmy my parents..." I said giving a half assed introduction. I heard my dads voice and my mother plesantly saying hello.
We walked into the den together and sat on my couch with adventure time playing in the background. I remember being so nervous because i didn't know exactly where we stood. We just sat there and stared at each other for a moment awkwardly.
"What?" You said smiling
"Nothing its just weird." I said laughing a little.
"Whats weird?" you said also starting to laugh.
"You, just like in my house...its weird."
"How's it weird?"
"I don't know it just is." I said laughing a little harder.
We turned our attention back to Adventure Time. I even remember what episode we were watching, it was the one with the two spiders that kept arguing and then eventually the girl spider had a whole bunch of baby spiders and the couple decided to stay together. You started telling me about your day as we flipped the tv trying to find something else to watch after Adventure Time ended. We joked and laughed and it was just so natural, like you have been my best friend for years. Some things I dont remember completly but I'm lucky to have essence of the memory.
We settled for two and a half men and one of the girls said something about marriage, you made a light joke that I don't competly remember but I do remember the words after because I've dreamt about you saying those words to me and to be honest when you said them to me I felt thrown back into that dream state.
".....Noooo because I'm not your girlfriend!" I shot back at your joke. I remember your smile and eyes focused on me. You put your hand to my cheek.
"Well then...Will you be my girlfriend?" You said gently.
The word 'yes' got caught in my throat so I just nodded my head, thats when you leaned in and kissed me, it was the sweetest and most sincere kiss I've had.
"I'm so happy you said yes." You whispered kissing me again. I pulled away from your kiss smiling and you had a confused look on your face that made me giggle.
"No we have to be good." I said
"What I just wanna kiss my girlfriend..." you said leaning in and kissing me again.

I loved cat napping with you. The way Stephanie Meyer explains how warm Jacob is to Bella, well you were a thousand times warmer to me, like a bowl of hot ramen, not scalding but warm. I felt like a little kid who just came in from the snow curled up with you like that.
"Baby don't fall asleep because I'm gonna fall asleep." You said smiling at me, but how could I not fall asleep with you so warm and rightfully with me once again. This is the best memory I have of us just curled up, tv in the background, me with you and your scent. I think thats what really drove me insane was your scent. Not cologne or anything it just smelled like you. Your scent was as warm as you were.
I remember tucking into your burgandy warn shirted chest and starting to drift off. You pulled me closer to you, I felt your fingers trace my cheek and gently tuck some of my hair behind my one ear. You don't know and will never understand how happy this made me, how much I smiled on the inside, the whispers in my brain telling me that you were the one, how much i wanted to cry and how much this memory would make me cry later.

Then comes the intresting part, you were getting ready to leave when either I was pulled by you on your lap or I casually got on top myself, that I don't fully remember. I just remember staring in your eyes and my skin starting to feel hot and your voice began to ring in my head from that time we were on the phone and you told me your turn on spot. I took my fingers and went in your shirt and started tracing patterns on your chest with my fingers. For a split second you bit your lip and your hands went to my back and we started kissing. Fiercly. You moved to my turn on spot and kissed my neck.
"I want you inside me." I whisper-giggled. I remember starting to breathe a little heavier and my skin heat up even more. I got off of you and you had this horny look on your face, it was so funny!
"What am I supposed to do with this?" You said looking down at your pants, I started cracking up and then got back on top of you.
"Lets do that again." I said smiling. The only thing that held us back was clothes and my parents in the next room.

When we sadly got off of each other I remember us both standing up but you had this look in your eyes, it was so hot it made my skin melt all over again. You gently put your hand on my hips and kissed me just a strongly as you did on the couch.
"Baby you have to go." I giggled it was 11pm and you were supposed to be off the roads like 10 minutes ago.
"I have to come back." You whispered inbetween kisses.
"Shh, you have to go." I semi-giggled again, I was starting to give in. Honestly if you kept kissing me and brought me back to the couch I would have given in. My knees were getting weaker by the second.
When you left my emotion exploded, who knew that so much bullshit could happen and you would never be back...

~"If someone said three years from now you'd be long gone I'd stand up and punch them out...cuz they're all wrong...I knew better when you said forever..and ever...who knew?"~
December 4th, 2012 at 04:26am