When It Rains Its Usually A Shit Storm With Random Mumbling.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm dreaming. I have to be. FUCK I dont even know how to explain the INTENSITY in my chest right now. I know shes right and she had a lot of good points. Today was a very bad no goood awful day. Well 4th block was at least. What have we learned today missy? That blogs should stay as that. HERE AS A BLOG AND NEVER TO BE ADMITED TO OR OWNED IN REAL LIFE. like ever. I hate being an open fucking book. So if you will excuse me I will now make myself a pity for the stupid cheese sandwitch, go on facebook and try to defend what little sense I have left, absoutely NOT answer my phone in any way, shape or form and crawl into the arms of the boy who loves me the most. His name is bed. Goodnight. FUCK.
Annnnnnnnddd i'm back. Of course i cant sleep. I just have this weird feeling like someone is going through my stuff...its unsettling. So from my homepage you obviously know that I am in love with Mac Miller and he has a song called diamonds and gold. Yes he raps and usually i HATE rap but Mac Miller is different, anyway there are a couple of lines in that song that mind fucks me or i can relate to competly for example one line is "Someone leave her cryin all the time and now she finally outts kleenex." "Aint gonna trust you but she gonna fuck you." I have no idea why I love those two lines but i do. Ever tried to fill a hole? NOT A HOLE LIKE THAT! but like a hole you dont know you are trying to fill? Kinda weird things happening. I tried 4 times. I'm starting to feel like a lightswitch... 0.o and I just got a message on fb telling me to get back with my ex or die ~___~ shits complicated . Tooo complicated . Ok hopefully I can nap this time.
December 4th, 2012 at 09:28pm