I made a competition/ Stressed/ I am a ginger/ Ugh.

Hello fellow amazing people!!! :D I have incredible news! Well.. if you like horror and fan fictions anyway (if you don't what're you doing here?) Anyway, I have a new competition out now. The due date in the 1ST January 2013. And you can find the rest of the detailing, HERE!

I really would appreciate it if, even if you do not do the fic because you simply either don't want too, or don't have time to, to recommend it. I really want to read new fanfics, and this is the perfect opportunity to! So thank you for that and here, have a CAT!!!

Also to move to another subject, I am stressed the fuck out. College, it sucks, I am tired and all I want to do is have a day to myself and sleep and blog and possibly have a bubble bath. (Actually, I might have one in a second.) Last week, I was filming a music video for Skillet's - Awake and Alive, for a school project. This week, its editing time, and its pissing me the fuck off. Sigh. My partner in this course is an absolute dick, is up himself, thick and just... UIWODOdh!!

Moving on, I did a colour remover on my hair. I am a ginger now. Like. Seriously? Thank you £15, ($24?) product that didn't put their instructions down properly. Sigh, now I have to bleach my hair! -.-

Ugh, in general, I am in pain because of my chest. I am in no mood for silly business. Only one persons signed up for my comp. And I am nearly on the verge of tears, because its coming up to the year anniversary for my Granddads death. On New years Eve... -.- Sigh....
December 4th, 2012 at 10:49pm